ScreenShot dBASE Tools
Project Storage Manager is for storing Source code files.
Minimum Requirements: Windows 95B (OSR2) or newer.
Project Storage Manager with BDE and PLUS 201 Runtime (english) Download 10 MB.
Project Storage Manager without BDE and Runtime Download 5 MB.
Latest released version is 5.1416.
Project Storage Manager uses CodeMax by Barry Allyn, version 188.8.131.52.
Project Storage Manager uses gwDialog by Gary White.
Un-Registered version (as downloaded) is mostly functional with NO time limit.
Registration provides full functionality.
Advanced Editor fully integrates with Project Storage Manager for source code editing.
What are some uses for Project Storage Manager ?
Among the tasks that can be accomplished easily are:
- Store a Collection of Source code file(s) for an Application.
- Store a Collection of file(s) for a distributed Application.
- Auto-Create a Collection from a dBASE project (prj file).
- Update 1, several or all of the file(s) for a Collection from disk.
- Restore 1, several or all of the file(s) from a Collection.
- Store file(s) for a Software package throughout production.
- Sync date and time attributes for Object file(s) with Source code file(s).
- Change date and time attributes of disk file(s).
- Convert disk file name(s) to upper or lower case characters.
- Transfer the Collection to others for collaboration.
- Display/Print a listing of files in the Collection.
- Display/Print a comparison of Collection file(s) to Disk file(s).
- Display/Print a Source code file with Line Numbering.
- Edit Source code file with syntax colors using Advanced Editor.
Features included are:
- Graphical layout for easy interpretation.
- Secure file storage.
- Display of a Source Code file.
- Graphical Display of Image file(s).
- Design folder information.
- SourceAlias folder information.
- Printing of Source code files with Line Numbers.
- Optionally, auto-convert case for compiled disk file(s).
- Optionally, auto-convert date and time of compiled disk file(s).
- Advanced Editor integration for Edit/Print using syntax colors.
E-Mail any questions/suggestions regarding Project Storage Manager.