ScreenShot FAQ dBASE Tools
Advanced Editor is a source code editor for dBASE syntax written in dBASE Plus.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
PLUS Runtime 2.8 - b2215.
PLUS Runtime 2.8 - b2215 is included, choose Custom during install to exclude Runtime.
Download Advanced Editor with PLUS Runtime component 6.0 MB.
Latest released version is 8.8242 (October 2016). See what's new or changed .
Advanced Web Editor is included and is a source code editor for common Web syntax.
Advanced Editors use the CodeMax component created by Barry Allyn.
Download versions are fully functional with a nag screen.
Registration removes nag screen.
The Assistant, is a GUI for easy access to SourceAlias files in the IDE.
Features included are:
- Integrated help with installed dBASE versions.
- Open Include, SourceAlias, and Procedure files found in code.
- Syntax highlighting for PLUS, dB2K, VdB7, and VdB5.
- Point and click GUI for file navigation.
- Additional navigation for ini and iss (Inno Setup) files.
- Intelligent word selection (F12).
- Cursor positioning when re-opening a file.
- Print file with/without syntax colors, page numbers, date/time.
- Column selection for Cut, Copy, and Paste.
- Source code formatting for displayed file or selection.
- English and Spanish translation.
- Bookmark lines for easy return to Line.
- Comment line(s) or selected areas.
- Split editor from 1 to 2 to 4 panes.
- Preference and property dialogs.
- Regular Expression Search and Replace.
- Can use as a Send to shortcut.
- Can use as the Default editor in a dBASE IDE.
- MRU size up to 30 files.
- Syntax highlighting by file extension.
- Up to 10 Macros (keystroke recording) can be stored to Hotkeys.
E-Mail: any questions/suggestions regarding Advanced Editor.